The HR Clerk is involved in all range of HR activities to ensure the smooth operation of HR Department within the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- English – Fluent, (additional languages are desirable).
- Familiar with Digital Marketing-social media in terms of HR methods.
- Assist the HR Officer in recruitment process, particularly in developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, collecting CVs, shortlisting, interviewing, or scheduling the interviews, and selecting candidates.
- Participate in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Deal with Grievances and implement disciplinary actions, when necessary, in cooperation with HR Officer
- Participate in preparing all reports for the HR & Operations Department on agreed basis.
- Travel with HR Officer to branches for finalizing contracts and staff houses, collect documents and share information with Employees.
- Participate in the Training process (online, live training and on the job training).
- Follow the hiring procedure since Sourcing up to Settling (including transportation, uniform, meal etc.)
- Interpersonal skills for effective working relationships.
- Accuracy and detailed oriented approach to daily duties.
- Organizational skills in a timely manner.
- Clear understanding of Employer’s business objectives.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Comfortable with traveling in Greece and abroad.
- Integrity, confidentiality, and honesty.
- Fixed monthly salary, social insurance
- Continuous professional development
- Continuous training
Do you feel this job suits you?
Send us your