- Safeguard AEGEO SPAS corporate culture.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and financial management.
- Selecting, developing, and maintaining a motivated team capable of producing the agreed objectives.
- Constantly improve of all the operational functions and supporting systems.
- Cooperating with the marketing team to build the Marketing Plan of the Project.
- Responsible for the sales performance of all branches in his/her project.
- Generate all required reports for the Management Team and concerned departments.
- Controlling, steering, and following up all operating costs and KPIs related to its own areas of responsibility for all concepts.
- Work to improve the relationships with clients and partners.
- Delegate responsibilities to other managers to meet company goals.
- Ensure completion of paperwork from each branch and audit controls on time.
- Be fully devoted and committed to the role of Project Manager, responsible for all issues that can occur.
- Effective team management
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Accuracy and professionalism
- Flexibility, organizational skills, and adaptability
- Eexcellent working environment
- Competitive salary package
- Continuing training and professional development
Do you feel this job suits you?
Send us your